• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA welder extension cords

Status
Not open for further replies.

daves bronco

Loc.
Bonney lake WA
from time to time I have to replace a cord at work. which leaves me with a good 30 to 50 feet of perfectly good soow cord. it is 10-3, black, white, red and green. Anyway it is perfect for a welder extension cord, so you can roll your welder around the shop and weld where ever. I will sell it for a buck a foot, just tell me how long you need it.

Last edited:

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
I need a 20 footer, but I wonder how much shipping would be to Texas.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

rjrobin2002

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I will take around a 20 footer, do you take paypal? What do you have available?

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Wanted to point out that having a 20' extension cord to my welder is so nice. I needed mine this morning to work on some farm equipment, guy couldn't quite back it all the way back in the door. A must have! I pd $35 at Lowes for mine so this is a great price.

OP
OP
D

daves bronco

Loc.
Bonney lake WA
Ok, yes I have all that and a bunch more, Just want to make sure people know this is just the cable, I do not have plugs(ends). How i set up mine and others is 50 feet hard wired to a box or panel, with a box, with a welder outlet in it. Best part is if you move, or want to weld at another house(buddies) it can all be taken with you. If you need help setting it up I can talk you thought it. This cord is heat, water and oil resistant. they use it alot on construction sights as temp feeders. At work we run over it with the fork lift all the time. I have lengths up to fifty feet plus I think that is all I can fit in the flat rate box.

I do have a pay pal. how ever I am leaving for vegas on tuesday, and will not have time to ship anything, so i will get them ready to go on sunday when i get back, and then get with you guys to settle up.

rj robin If I remember you bought a plasma cutter like mine, which I use the same cord and can cut where ever also.

Brian i will pm you my address so the check can ship while I in Vegas or you can wait your choice.

Last edited:

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
I put an ext cord on my welding cart and wired two sockets mounted on the cart. My home made cart stores my welder, plasma cuter and torches, I can run my welder and plasma cutter without having to unplug anything and I can roll 25' around my shop. Comes in handy when I want to weld something on my bench across the garage. I bet I use that cord twice a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.