• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LEBC Tornado Victim Support Drive for Moore, OK

bigjhoov

nobody
The Lonestar Early Bronco Club is organizing a support drive for the victims of the Moore, OK tornadoes on that occured Monday, May 20th. We will be accepting donations of food, water, clothing, toiletries, CASH, or any other life essential donations you wish to contribute to the people of Moore, OK.

There will be a group of us wheeling in Clayton, OK Father's Day weekend, June 13-16th. If you can get the donation to us in Clayton, we will get it to Moore.

We will have a few designated drop off locations throughout the state that will get your donation to Clayton in the event you cannot get it there. Post up in this thread if you wish to donate and we will get you in contact with someone to drop it with.

Monetary donations can be made via Paypal to our club account and we will make sure that gets to the organization that will put it to use best. Please mark all donations with the designation "Moore" so that we can make sure it gets where it was intended to go.

Paypal payments can be sent to,

treasurer@lonestar-ebc.org

Physical monetary donations can be mailed to:

Moore Relief
Lone Star Early Bronco Club
c/o Walter Cox
PO Box 220
Naples, TX 75568

I will edit this thread as things develop, we are just now getting things organized.

Thank You

Last edited:

JSBX

Contributor
Donations.

Please post an address so the ones that do not have pay pal can mail in a donation.
Thanks James.

Stryker

Loc.
Lafayette/BR
Thanks for posting, Hoov!
I will have a drop point in Lafayette and Baton Rouge, LA for those who would like to contribute down here. I posted on Facebook and it's getting big, so i will probably end up renting a moving truck.
Thanks for all the help, Bronco Brothers!!
Geoff Begnaud

asinor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tulsa, OK
Thanks bigjhoov and LEBC!

The Hamlet at 91st and Sheridan in Tulsa is also collecting non-monetary donations.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Great idea Jerry... bump..

I'll chat w/wife, see what we can do. Was gonna offer to be a drop off point for MO for clothes, non perishables etc, BUT I'm out of town the weekend of your Clayton event, so I wouldn't be able to get the stuff to ya :(

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Bump to the top.... What a great initiative by the LEBC Crew...

OP
OP
bigjhoov

bigjhoov

nobody
We're still accepting donations for the people affected by the recent storms in Oklahoma. We hope to get all the donations together next weekend and deliver them to the apprpriate channels in Moore, OK. Please help if you can. Thanks