• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY (10) ClassicBroncos.com 2022 Wall Calendars - Ends 12/22/21

jabshire

Contributor
Loc.
Crimora
Been a long time since I have won a lottery of any kind, I'm due. Put me in please. Thanks

Jimboss77

Contributor
Loc.
Greenville
I really should have started this giveaway a couple of weeks ago, but I've been a bit busy with the new forum software going live. :cool:

So this is the procrastinators version of the Calendar giveaway!

Prize: Ten winners will get a free 2022 ClassicBroncos.com Calendar shipped to your door

Description: 2022 wall calendar featuring great looking Broncos owned and wheeled by your fellow CB forum members.

If you already bought a calendar (or intend to) you're still eligible to win. I'll simply refund what you've already paid. I don't want to punish those who got their Christmas shopping done early. :cool:

The Rules:
Who can enter? - This giveaway will open to forum Contributors only as a way of saying thanks to those members for helping support the site.

How do you enter? - Just reply to this thread if you want to be in the drawing.

Deadline? - The 10 lucky winners will be drawn randomly after Wed December 22nd (all entries in by 8:00 PM PST)

Good luck! :)
Throw my name in the pot! The site upgrades are great!

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
I'm in!

And Jon, I have to say I think the new site is working great. Excellent job and thank you for a great place for all these good members to help each other.

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Saweet! Cool pics of EB's I can hang in my office...I'm in.