• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

$1000 Bronco Restoration

OP
OP
Franzwa

Franzwa

I picked up another Bronco yesterday, its pretty shot so I'll be using bits and pieces from it.
In the meantime-
Driver side showed new suprises

And roughed in the second panel for the corner of the inner fender-

OP
OP
Franzwa

Franzwa

In the coming couple of weeks i'll be ordering all the pieces for the floors and outer rockers. Thanks for the support, plenty of work and pics to come :cool:

MPG_Bronco

Loc.
Chandler
you got alot of ambition, not for this project but for the others you have gone through... but one thing is for sure, you will have alot of fun off road with this vehicle than any other!

Good luck and welcome to the forum!!! (I'd say addiction, but looks like you've been a member for a while in the old car category)

OP
OP
Franzwa

Franzwa

I'm trying to replace both rear inner fenders and bed floor and was wondering which to do first as far as keeping things straight and easy?

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
If you take a look at my build, I have lots of pictures so you can see how they go together/come apart. If you need to replace rear quarters, it makes access for welding everything else very easy.