• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI 1966 Bronco Roadster U13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whip987

For sale is a 66 Bronco Roadster. It very rough and rusty. Engine will turn over but not running. My father bought it not long before he passed so I don't know much about it yet or what it's worth. Open to offers or even just suggestions on its value. I'll get some pictures up tonight but again be warned it is rough. Thanks for any input, appreciate the help.

77Bronco636

Hard door roadster...66 tailgate, eyebrow grill, bumpers are there....good start for somebody......hope she gets saved!!

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Hard door roadster...66 tailgate, eyebrow grill, bumpers are there....good start for somebody......hope she gets saved!!

I hope it gets saved, but it would be a lot of hard work. I just don't believe it will be saved, more of a part out in my opinion. GLWS

crawln68

Bronco Guru
I would love to save it and restore it back to it's original glory. But it's just too far away from me. :cry:

mrgrtt123

This car will be so beautiful once it is restored back to how it is a couple of years ago.

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La

Attachments

• Chrome_Vintage_Ah-Ooo-Gah_Horn_UPI46138__27615.1495478495.1280.1280.jpg
    Chrome_Vintage_Ah-Ooo-Gah_Horn_UPI46138__27615.1495478495.1280.1280.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 42

grant_71

Bronco Guru
I would love to make an offer, i just don't have the time for all the ones I already have.... it's even local to me.

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
I'm still waiting for a reply so we shall see. I'd like to save it. It's about a 4 hour drive for me to grab it. I got the garage cleaned up enough to start another one finally.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.