• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1967 Bronco 302 Power steering Rebuilt Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncocurt

It's a 1967 Ford Bronco with a two and a half suspension lift which is sitting on 32 inch Tires with about 75% tread left. The truck was converted to a 302 engine with a 4 speed on the floor transmission about 2 years ago by the previous owner. From everything we can tell all the work was done professionally. It's the perfect cruising height and easy to drive but will also go off road if you wanted it to. This truck is 100% RUST FREE.... NO RUST!!!! It comes with a Clean and Clear ARIZONA TITLE. The floor boards, doors are all in perfect shape along with the inner door jams and wheel wells and rocker panels. It has a professionally painted with a fresh coat of Ford Flame Red paint along with brand new white fender flares that makes it really stand out and turn heads. The removable top has a fresh coat of white to match. The interior has been completely redone with 5 point harness seats along with new door panels and hardware. We installed a brand new AM/FM Tape Player with the ipod connection so you can cruise with your tunes! We put a brand new steering box in it and along with the power steering it drives like a dream. All the gauges work along with the headlights. It's truly awesome to drive and be seen in. Great in the WINTER and AWESOME in the SUMMER. This is an amazing truck at an amazing price. It’s an amazing driver that is a ton of fun. It's close as close to as a show car as they come without the price. call curt with questions 773-717-2277
For More pictures www.carologyinc.com
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Bay0726

Loc.
Woodstock GA
Hey, can you tell me what those wheels are? I've been looking for a set for my Bronco but I can't find any one who sells them in a 5x5.5 bolt pattern. They look like weld draglites??? Thanks!
Bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.