• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1967 Uncut Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargingGoat

00O0O_fiP7ZMsrFxy_600x450.jpg

Hello,

Its a baby sale! Needing to get rid of the Bronco to get a family-mobile.

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4261563571.html

Posted on craigslist. $500 break for any interested forum member. Would like it to go to a good home.

PM me with any questions.

agduckhunter

Beautiful rig....I've seen it on CL for the past month or two & have been VERY tempted to call. Good luck selling!

OP
OP
C

ChargingGoat

Thanks agduckhunter! She is a great bronco. I really wish I could keep her and make her a perfect gem, but I know I will get another down the line. Someone will be very happy when they scoop it up.

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
Beautiful truck . .. perfect IMO! I wish I had the cash, I'd stop my build and go w/ yours.

Good luck w/ the sale, I have a feeling this one will go Fasssstttttt!

agduckhunter

Thanks agduckhunter! She is a great bronco. I really wish I could keep her and make her a perfect gem, but I know I will get another down the line. Someone will be very happy when they scoop it up.

Out of curiosity, does a brunette woman drive this bronco? I saw one that looked just like it driving down Woodway a couple of weeks ago.

OP
OP
C

ChargingGoat

Beautiful truck . .. perfect IMO! I wish I had the cash, I'd stop my build and go w/ yours.

Good luck w/ the sale, I have a feeling this one will go Fasssstttttt!

Thanks Joe. Anyone with any skill at putting finishing details on a bronco would have a great time with this one.

TX SS

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
Nice LUBR. Michael (truck's owner) was nice enough to meet me back in early December and let me look over the truck. Still had my 1977 at the time and wasn't exactly what I was looking for but is a nice looking truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.