• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1968 U14 Half Cab-Looking for advice.

nporcaro

I have a 1968 Half Cab the was my fathers and has been in the family since new and may be looking to sell. The truck runs and goes but has no brakes, lines are rotted out. The truck was used just for plowing the driveway and still has original plow. It has lot of body rust but the frame is in pretty good shape. It does not have the original seats and it has an electric fuel pump also. I have posted pictures on photo bucket. Here is the url for the pictures.
http://s1027.photobucket.com/user/nporcaro/slideshow/
The truck has a clean title.
Looking to see how much it might be worth. Thanks in advance.

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
clean title, the body is toast, from what I've seen on here $800-1500 good luck. If you find someone that knows nothing about these you might get $3000

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
$500 as is.

Sadly, worth more in parts in the condition it's in.

Being a '68 with a straight six, it's the most basic of Broncos without any of the high dollar parts the later years would have come with - PS, PB, Dana 44, AT.

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Stick it on eBay buddy, prob bring $2500 all day. Just give honest details, it being a U14 it should do well.