• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1969 F100, any dash switches the same as bronco

Gene

Loc.
Louisiana
Will 1969 F100 dash switches work in bronco. Light switch, wipers, etc... they look the similar from the front, if anyone knows. Also has auto steering column but I don't think that will work in bronco. Anyone know these things for sure?
I was going to get that stuff if I can use it. Engine compartment cleaned out already by someone else. I couldn't get to close to inspect the switches, has a huge wasp nest and I didn't have any spray.

chuckyb

Contributor
I think I have seen on here that the brake light indicator might be the same.

ol gray mare

I would bet many are the same. I was able to pick up a '64 truck dash for $20. The speedo and gauges were the same and I was able to use a couple of the heater controls. I'd say it would be worth the can of wasp spray.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
I would bet many are the same. I was able to pick up a '64 truck dash for $20. The speedo and gauges were the same and I was able to use a couple of the heater controls. I'd say it would be worth the can of wasp spray.

The 1964 is a previous generation of F series than the 1969

The 1964 through 1966 F series share many parts with the Bronco that do not match with later trucks.

The steering column is maybe useful to you, it is the same size except for length.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Ok thanks! I'll get all that stuff and wasp spray too

Wasp spray has been a regular part of my junkyarding tool kit for about 15 years.
Yellow jackets love old cars and it seems like they find Broncos even more attractive than most.