• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Other 1970 U15 barn doors for sale in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
A

andres

hey How can I put that little photo next to the title of the thread????????

sffan15

No one has asked how it runs?? I'm not proud. What's the deal, Andres. Tell us more.

Any pictures of the inside?

Final question; how does one send over $10k to Columbia without being worried that the truck will never arrive state side. Is there a safe way to do this?

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Shouldn't we just do a one way flight and do a road trip of a lifetime? This thing is purdy!

Colombia is beautiful! I have been to Cali three separate times, but there is a lot of uncomfortable acreage for gringos between Colombia and the Mexican border. It would be the road trip of a life time for sure!

OP
OP
A

andres

No one has asked how it runs?? I'm not proud. What's the deal, Andres. Tell us more.

Any pictures of the inside?

Final question; how does one send over $10k to Columbia without being worried that the truck will never arrive state side. Is there a safe way to do this?

hey sorry for the delay in answering (answered emails) run and drive perfect clutch is new new tires 33s new paint job ,I have a lot of photos sent by email

for example we can use the shipping company to confirm the arrival of the truck to the port

Status
Not open for further replies.