• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1971 Bronco for sale in San Antonio Price Reduced from $25,950 now $24,950.00 Great

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordanmotorcars

http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/jordanmotorcars/library/

http://www.jordanmotors10west.com/1142_V201502270355350005/San-Antonio/1971-Ford-Bronco-for-sale

1971 Bronco for sale in San Antonio TX Price Reduced to $24,950. Okay Guys, Ladies Lets make a deal.
Arguably the cleanest restored Bronco we have had to date! 302cid V8, 3 on the tree, 4X4! Solid body, fit and finish is excellent, underneath is clean and very presentable, Drive train is solid, frame and undercarriage are in extremely good shape, and she runs strong. Older restoration, but an excellent driver. This Bronco drives straight with no issues, so you really don't need to do anything to her, except enjoy her.

Call or text William Franklin
210-279-4949
Jordan Motorcars
San Antonio Texas

Last edited:

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Threads like this are why I think it would be good to require a certain number of posts before a member is able to use the "member" classifieds. Really saves a lot of headaches on some other forums I'm on.

Dave K.

I disagree, what if someone is not a big Bronco fan, perhaps inherits a Bronco and wants to sell it? Too many restrictions and requirements will turn folks away rather than attracting them. You will get dealers and such, no doubt, but they're an integral part of the market and we have to live with these folks--regardless of how they clog CL and other venues..... and generally piss us off....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
and the nba champ reference was for? personal pride, haha

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I disagree, what if someone is not a big Bronco fan, perhaps inherits a Bronco and wants to sell it? Too many restrictions and requirements will turn folks away rather than attracting them. You will get dealers and such, no doubt, but they're an integral part of the market and we have to live with these folks--regardless of how they clog CL and other venues..... and generally piss us off....

I can see your point......but I think of CB members as someone who's established, has some pride in owning their early bronco or needing advice about buying, wants to bring something to the forum, whether good or bad. I don't think the member for sale section should be for a "quick stop I own a car lot and want to advertise for my business, that I have a bronco for sale."

Just MO of course, sorry to clog the thread OP and admin.

OP
OP
jordanmotorcars

jordanmotorcars

1971 Bronco for Sale in San Antonio

Sorry guys for kicking up all the dust. I would have gladly paid to place an ad. This is the nicest Bronco that we have had in Six years of business. Proud of it and wanted to make it available to the broadest fan base available. The San Antonio Spurs reference: We are owned by Jordan Ford in San Antonio. I played for the Spurs in the 70's. I love my city, love my team, Proud to be a free American. Thanks for the opportunity to reach out to Bronco Lovers everywhere.
William Franklin

" Arguably the cleanest restored Bronco we have had to date! 302cid V8, 3 on the tree, 4X4! Solid body, fit and finish is excellent, underneath is clean and very presentable, Drive train is solid, frame and undercarriage are in extremely good shape, and she runs strong. Older restoration, but an excellent driver. This Bronco drives straight with no issues, so you really don't need to do anything to her, except enjoy her."

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Nice bronco jordanmotors! Hope you'll stay with us in the future, do you sell very many EB's? Like I said above, I apologize for clogging your ad, good luck with your sale!

Last edited:
OP
OP
jordanmotorcars

jordanmotorcars

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Interesting, your bronco (VIN:U15GLK67444)and mine could have been hatched on the same day!

photobucket-42938-1346271846955.jpg

Bronconewby

Loc.
Carthage
It is a nice looking Bronco. Price seems a bit high to me but I am always surprised at how much they bring. For a retail price it may not be out of line. I love the team BBall the Spurs play. I have been a fan since I saw "the Ice Man " play when I was a kid. Good luck on the sale.

Bonco4Broncos

Loc.
Rockingham, NC
I'd love to have a nice Bronco around here. Maybe some day. This one seems quite nice and super nice compared to the very oxidized one I am tinkering around on.

OP
OP
jordanmotorcars

jordanmotorcars

Thank you for the reply Guys(the kind words).... It will be a pleasure to make someone happy. William Franklin

OP
OP
jordanmotorcars

jordanmotorcars

market value

Help! Hi can you guys tell me what the market value is of this 1971 Bronco . I would really like to sell it. thanks William Franklin 210-279-4949

OP
OP
jordanmotorcars

jordanmotorcars

1971 Bronco For Sale in San Antonio

The cleanest restored Bronco we have had to date! 302cid V8, 3 on the tree, 4X4! Solid body, fit and finish is excellent, underneath is clean and very presentable, Drive train is solid, frame and undercarriage are in extremely good shape, and she runs strong. Older restoration, but an excellent driver. This Bronco drives straight with no issues, so you really don't need to do anything to her, except enjoy her. Come by and see us at Jordan Motorcars, 11919 IH10 West, San Antonio, Texas, 78230

Call or Text William Franklin @ 210-279-4949 .We take trades and we finance
http://www.jordanmotors10west.com/1142_V201502270355350005/San-Antonio/1971-Ford-Bronco-for-sale

Status
Not open for further replies.