• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1974 Bronco Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBronco59

Loc.
Beverly Hills, MI
1974 Bronco, supposedly Eleanor Ford's personal vehicle owned from 3/74 to 11/75. I am in the process of verifying this with the Edsel and Eleanor Ford House. Second titled owners owned it from 11/75 to this year. They used it as a farm vehicle, it has 21k original miles. Has some rust and a lot of dents, hit in front. Unmolested, uncut original that runs great. I have Marti report.

302, auto, power steering, brakes iffy. Still has one of its original tires. Everything works including radio and lighter. Original Bronco mat in great shape. See my garage for pics.

This resto is too much for me, just trying to get my investment back. Can't take any less so no low-ballers. If I can't get that, I will consider parting it out after a week or so. Will not sell parts now so please don't ask.

Call Bill @248-417-8041 for more info. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BillyBronco59

Loc.
Beverly Hills, MI
Suspending sale of Bronco for a couple weeks. I contacted Edsel Ford II to verify ownership by his grandmother (Eleanor) and his people are going to get back to me.

To everyone who contacted me, thanks for your patience and understanding.

hewie73

Loc.
Morrice, MI
Eleanor

Well its in my driveway now. Not real sure which way to go with this one. Ive got a nice 74 mississippi tub, might be quicker to swap tubs, not sure. Boy it sure does run smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.