• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1974 Bronco Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.

74bronc

Bronco Guru
**************SOLD*************1.06.2007
1974 Bronco Ranger
CA Smog Exempt

351W w/~15K on it
Engine includes:
.020 overbore
hypereutectic pistons
ground and polished crank
balanced
Crane Cam
Double Roller timing set
HV oil pump
stock heads (ported)
Edelbrock manifold
Carter 600 carb
James Duff 4 core radiator
JBA Shorty headers
Duraspark ignition
C-4 trans w/~5K miles
K&N Open Element Air Filter

Dual exhaust w/flowmaster 3 chamber mufflers and crossover tube (system is 2 yrs old)
Truck runs fantastic and has great power and torque (way better than old 302). Burns no oil at all.
Wild Horses 1" body lift/bushings
Newer carpet
Roll Bar
Floor pans replaced w/original style replacements
Hard top painted 2 yrs ago
Hard top windows tinted
33" Goodyear MTRs w/80%+ tread left on black wagon wheels
Dana 44 front axle with factory Limited Slip
Chevy Front Disc Brakes
9" Rear Axle (Big Bearing)
4.11 gears
Factory rear drum brakes
James Duff Power Booster
Custom bumpers
Highback seats out of Mazda Miata
Factory rear bench seat (needs work) w/new seatbelts
Refurbished headliner
Fender Flares (4)
Hood scoop (Wild Horses)

What it needs:
This bronco still needs paint (it has faded Sherwin Williams catalyzed primer on it now), some body work and a little rust repair (cowl area, striker posts, and inner fenders). It is still a project truck, but a lot of the work is done for it to be a very nice bronco. Used to be a daily driver until a few years ago. Never let me down!

I have tons of pictures that I can email upon request.

I have a clear title in hand.

Did I mention it is SMOG EXEMPT in Commiefornia!

Come drive it in Palmdale (just north of LA/San Fernando Valley area in the high desert). I-5 north to the 14 freeway. First exit in Palmdale.

Email for more info or a phone number and I'd be happy to talk. I have owned and driven this bronco for 9 years, so don't be alarmed if I shed a tear as you drive away in my bronco.

Todd

Last edited:
OP
OP
74bronc

74bronc

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the replies. I will send pics on Sat night or sunday morning. I am out of town right now and my pics are on the computer at home.

Thanks
Todd

OP
OP
74bronc

74bronc

Bronco Guru
sicaz66 said:
todd,sorry you had to sell it.:cry: hopefully you`ll get a better one someday.........;)

thanks man. I appreciate it. It was alot harder to do than I thought it would be. We are having a new baby next week, so I thought now would be the appropriate time. I have plans to get one and do a frame off like I always wanted to do with this '74. The wife doesn't know yet, though......;D

Status
Not open for further replies.