• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1974 Uncut Bronco Ranger with 5.0 EFI on BAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
They do it because they know they can get away with it and no one will pursue them about it. It's not worth it financially to go after them. I have professional photographer friends who deal with the theft/unauthorized use of their images all the time - it's one reason I don't and won't do business with Rugged Radios.

It would only take one person with the financial and legal means to pursue them, regardless of the cost, to maybe make them think of changing their ways.

Todd Z.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
They do it because they know they can get away with it and no one will pursue them about it. It's not worth it financially to go after them. I have professional photographer friends who deal with the theft/unauthorized use of their images all the time - it's one reason I don't and won't do business with Rugged Radios.

It would only take one person with the financial and legal means to pursue them, regardless of the cost, to maybe make them think of changing their ways.

Todd Z.

Yep, it's rampant. Just like the guy people voted....... oops not supposed to go there ;D

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
I saw someone asked about the push bar -it's so tough to know the exact lineage of those things as so many companies sold them in the '70s but since you said it came with a Hickey Sidewinder, it's probably a Hickey push bar. Someone mentioned Warn and Westin - to the best of my knowledge, Warn was only selling winch bumpers for Broncos in the 70s and I don't think Westin even existed yet.

Todd Z.

I'm not sure if Hickey had more than one type of pushbar but it isn't like mine.

Attachments

• 100_4554_1.jpg
    100_4554_1.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.