• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1976 chrome yellow Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
I have a 76 ranger that I picked up a couple weeks ago. Planned on doing an EFI swap but as we all know... Plans change. All chrome is there. The bronco needs rocker panels and a door post. I have service records that date back to the early 90s. Drive train is pulled but all there... All stock all original....text me for more pics
662-404-5365
Larry

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 465
OP
OP
bigpitbull

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
Needs a little TLC. I do have everything for this bronco including new rockers, a pass side floor pan and stock wheels.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 241

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice.. Glad you were able to sell it. Hopefully it didn't fall thru. for that price, can't go wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.