• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1976 LUBR build "Tina"

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
1976 LUBR build "Tina"

Truly a cool ride! Just a thought, since you had to replace/paint the rockers. Have you thought about maybe adding rocker trim? Might look good and hide that paint change a little.
Either way that is a truck I would love to own. Awesome original in driver condition.

Beau

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
fishinman78

fishinman78

Contributor
Truly a cool ride! Just a thought, since you had to replace/paint the rockers. Have you thought about maybe adding rocker trim? Might look good and hide that paint change a little.
Either way that is a truck I would love to own. Awesome original in drive condition.

Beau

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the factory stainless rocker trim. I just need to get the mounting clips for it!

Need to get the factory hub caps on as well!

Attachments

• 20171024_161927.jpg
    20171024_161927.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 92

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Nice build for sure! I love the video of the dash as well, couldn't have been a better song on for the video!