• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH 1976 uncut not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

namrekcad

not mine

link to craigslist Toledo
http://toledo.craigslist.org/cto/4327788204.html

Highly desirable late model early Ford Bronco with uncut fenders. This truck has a strong 302 with auto tranny. Truck came from factory with power steering and power brakes. Bronco has rust in normal spots for a Bronco, although some has been addressed over the years. Frame is in excellent shape. Ive been working on restoring the truck and im getting bored. Ive started by getting the vehicle as mechanically sound as possible. Majority of what needs done now is cosmetic, body, paint. Interested in selling for cash only, might trade for a nice newer wrangler (no rust). Ive put a lot into this vehicle already and am fully aware of what they are worth.

Heres a list of all thats been done since Ive owned it.

Tranny rebuilt still under 2yr warranty
New alternator, battery, starter, torque convertor, fly wheel
2.5"suspension lift from wild horses
New draglink and tie rod set up
New Dual exhaust
Brand new 31x10.5x15 in bfg a/t on blasted and powdercoated steel wheels
New 23 gallon gas tank/setup to replace old dual tanks
Currently swapping old power steering with brand new delphi conversion kit from bronco graveyard (1150.00 plus labor) and new shackles.
All work was professionally done not in garage or backyard.

Truck currently has aftermarket interior, but I have a original buckets with back seat that are in good shape. Truck also has a set of half doors with no glass that are in great shape, as well as fibergalss inserts for roadster look. Also has 4 point roll cage, and I have a ton of misc parts some old some new.

Please serious inquiries only, no scammers or junk trade request. Thanks for looking txt
9 three 7 four 7 four 7 nine 00.

meith.killer

Loc.
Minneapolis
I have talked with this guy, he wants $10k. He says pretty much the whole front end needs replacing along with the interior and floor pans.

PorCoRestomod

Loc.
Northern Wisconsin
"am fully aware what they are worth" "has usual Bronco rust" ... Maybe i've been out of the EB loop for awhile... A long while if a clapped out 76' is worth $10,000! :eek: Am i the only one who thinks this is ridiculous for a rot box that needs a new front end, and floor pans, and who knows what else? .. That just seems way too high. %)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
"am fully aware what they are worth" "has usual Bronco rust" ... Maybe i've been out of the EB loop for awhile... A long while if a clapped out 76' is worth $10,000! :eek: Am i the only one who thinks this is ridiculous for a rot box that needs a new front end, and floor pans, and who knows what else? .. That just seems way too high. %)

you aren't out of line at all.. especially if all that has to be replaced..

meith.killer

Loc.
Minneapolis
I suspect his high price is because a shop did all the work so he doesn't want to lose all the money he put into it, but vehicles aren't houses you never get back what you put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.