• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH 1977 Bronco Ranger, mostly restored

Status
Not open for further replies.

mflint1513

1977 Bronco Ranger, C4, 302, body was restored and the following items replaced:

-IPF H4 Headlight Upgrade
-body mounts
-new wipers from Wild Horses
-Radiator
-23 gallon fuel tank and skid plate
- upgraded steering to wild horses quick ratio system and also replaced steering linkage
-all new liner and carpet interior
-2 new Corbeau racing seats (I don't have the stock front seats but I do have the rear bench seat)
-master cylinder
-Pioneer stereo with iPod connector
-Tuffy locking center console
-Infinity 6x9 speakers
-33x12.5 BFG tires (about 2,000 or so miles on 'em)

The flywheel and torque converter are being replaced right now. After that, it should run great!

Here's a link to the pics on photobucket. Email me at mflint1513@yahoo.com if you're interested. I'll be on vacation until the 20th and won't check this forum until after that so email is best. Thanks!

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u81/mflint1513/1977 Ford Bronco Ranger/

Bronco2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mflint1513

I keep getting questions about this so I'll try to eliminate confusion. The Bronco is now black. It usd to be orange/red. The pics are of what it currently looks like and I don't have pics of the interior right now.

BandG_Bronco

Loc.
Inman, KS
Looks like you've put a lot of time and effort into your Bronco. Could you post some photos of the interior and under the hood (or add to photobucket)? Thanks.

OP
OP
M

mflint1513

BandG, I don't have the Bronco right now. I'm in NY and it's with my family in Ohio. I should be able to get some pics in about two weeks. Anything specific I should get pics of in those areas?

OP
OP
M

mflint1513

UPDATE:

Looks like the torque converter and the flywheel weren't the issue. Mechanic said it's an engine problem and will likely require a rebuild/crate motor.

If anyone's interested in making a deal on it before I put in the money to replace/rebuild, let me know. I'd entertain just about any offer including trades. Again, I've already got a 4wd vehicle and a bike, not really excited about putting more $$$ into another one!

Ben77442

Still for sale?

Are you still interested in selling the bronco? What city is the bronco in I'm in Lansing MI. I have a Bronco problem, I have two 73 bronco one fiberglass show and sand and one dent and ding trail ready. Send me a post even if your not selling, thanks

cfolise

I have a 2008 Crossroads 26BH travel trailer I'd trade. Sleeps 8, only been used about 15 times, and the water lines/tanks have only been used to winterize, it's basically brand new. NADA says it's between $11k-$15k, I would put it to the higher as it looks brand new.
Any interest, email me at cfolise@gmail.com
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.