• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1977 Ford Bronco EFI / NV3550 *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
My Bronco is another victim of this BS economy. I have put heart and soul into it over the last 5 years, but now it will need to go in order to save my business and catch up on bills. It has a completely new and modern drive train and a very long list of new and upgraded parts.
IMG_0612.jpg

MOTOR

1995 spec. Windsor 5.0 H.O. w/ less than 3,000 miles on it / NOT a rebuild !
World Products Windsor Jr. heads
New Scorpion Roller Rockers
Edelbrock Performer EFI intake
New 24 lb FMS injectors
Pro M Bullet MAF
70mm Edelbrock Throttle Body
New JBA ceramic coated shorty headers
All new ceramic coated exhaust w/ Magnaflow X muffler ( 2 -1 -2 setup)
New Billet TFI distributor
New Blaster TFI coil
New Ryans Harness
All new sensors
A9P computer
New BC Throttle cable
New Flow Cooler Water Pump
New 3G Alternator
New Starter
New Flywheel
New Saginaw Power Steering Pump
New Optima Yellow Top w/ Billet Alum.Tray
New Howe 4 core Rad.
New S.S. Air Dam
New Black Magic Electric fan w/ therm control
New BC Broncos 23 gal EFI Fuel tank w/ HP Pump
New BC Broncos Hard fuel line kit w/ billet mounts

Tranny

NEW NV3550 w/ advance adapters kit
Hurst Shifter
New VSS
New Centerforce Clutch
New Equalizer Bracket and bushings
Fresh Dana 20
New JB Fab Twin sticks

ALL NEW Ford 9" Rear from Drum to Drum

ALL New rear brake set including drums
Power Brakes w/ New booster
Disc front / Drum rear
New hard booster brake lines
New Yukon 30 spline axles (rear)
New Ford Trac lock w/ 4:11 gears
All new CV joints and universals
New Extended E brake cables

ALL NEW Steering

New Grant Signature Leather and alum. steering wheel
New Ididit Tilt column
New steering shaft and joints
New lower tie rod and drag link w/ 3 way adjustable
New drop Pitman Arm
New radius arm bushings

ALL NEW Wiring bumper to bumper !

Ron Francis harness w/ Express fuse panel
Custom powder coated dash w/ NEW Autometer gauges

Original suspension seats w/ new custom upholstery
New 3 point belts (front)
New Smitty Built rear seat and lap belts
Tuffy console
Sony CD deck
Polk audio door speakers
MTX Thunder amp
4 point roll bar
Rhino lined throughout
New heater core and blower
New fire wall insulation
New wind shield and seal
Door window tracks, felts and rubber - all new
New arm rests
Dash pad is original and near perfect
New door straps
Powder coated door panels
New insulating rubbers

Near new STC soft top in rare grey w/ tinted windows and matching bikini top
Excellent hard top also
66' turn signal conversion
New halogen head lamps
All new bulbs
Duffs powder coated tube bumpers front and rear

3 1/2 in suspension lift
New Duffs progressive springs front
stock springs w/ 3" blocks in rear (didn't get to that yet)
New 1" body lift
Tires are 33 x 12.50 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM (75% remaining)
New Rancho RS9000 9 way adjustable shocks
The paint is good, but not show quality
The flairs are fiberglass as is the hood scoop.

What it needs
1. The Dana 44 still has the stock gears and axles in it. I did not get to this.
I do have an Auburn soft locker for it which will handle the 4:10 gear
2. The moron P.O. put in new floor pans, but neglected to cut out the old ones. He just layed them on top and rhino lined them in. They have not been welded, which is a good thing. They need to be removed and done correctly. Again, one of the few fixes I didn't get to.

This Bronco runs and drives perfect. You can cruise down the highway @75 mph w/ one finger on the wheel. No shaking, no wandering.
It gets around 17 mpg highway / 14 around town
With exception of the old floor pans which I explained above, it is 99 % rust free. One of the cleanest Broncos you will find.
Clear title in hand. Not a salvage.

I am so pissed :mad: that I have to sell this I can't stand it. Please do not PM and Email me w/ ridiculous trade suggestions. I don't need a Harley, F-250, or camper. What I need is cash and NOTHING else. If you would like to see it, PM me and I will make myself available.
I will take pics of anything you want to see.
Thanks, Scott

Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
awsome ride! Good luck with it, hopefully things turn around.

spreadmonkey

Loc.
Austin, Tx
Wish I could help ya man, I would love to own that truck but can't afford to help you with a serious offer. Good luck with everything. Maybe put it up near a high school...from what I have seen this economy has not stopped the spoiling of rich kids.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
That is one absolutely beautiful truck. Wish I were in Georgia to come take a look. Best of luck and hope you get a good price.

rednck21

i really hate your trying to sell this thing. would it be bad to say i hope you dont sell it?? :-X

kntr

Bronco Guru
Can you post some pics of the interior? How about of the bronco with each top?

OP
OP
scotts77

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Can you post some pics of the interior? How about of the bronco with each top?

I got 2 pics out of my camera before the battery died. I'll get more up tomorrow. The Tuffy console is out right now because I powder coated it to match the dash and door panels. This is not the best pic of it w/ the soft top, but the best I can do at night. The hard top is in storage.

Last edited:

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Okay, I'm sure its just an illusion in the pics, but this rig is blue, not barney purple, right? The first picture when increased in size make the column and door frames look really purple.

71HLFCAB

Loc.
Blairsville, Ga
The Bronco is absolutely awesome looking in person :cool: . Scott, I hate you have to sell it. Good luck with the sell or finding funds other places. :cry:

kntr

Bronco Guru
Who painted it? It might just be the pic but the paint looks thin in a few spots. Please get some more pics.

OP
OP
scotts77

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
* More Pics *

Okay, I let the top back so I could get some decent pictures of the interior in the garage. I still had to use the flash and it is doing some weird shiznit w/ the paint. It might look purple in some shots, but it's NOT. Again the Tuffy console is not installed as I took it out to color match it to the door panels. I am trying to run 2 businesses and haven't had time to put it back in. It used to have a carpet kit in it, but it turned green (was gray) so I threw it out. You can see where I had to cut the floor pan to get to the body mounts when I replaced them - It is what it is. Also you might notice a few dark spots on the seat covers, well that is where I pulled a dumb ass by marking the inside of them w/ a sharpie when I installed them. It bled through. Not much I can do about it now. Any other questions - ask. If you are seriously inquiring about the Bronco you can call me during the day from 9 am - 10 pm eastern.
Scott 770- 652-7576
BTW if you are wondering about the glovebox door and vin tag I do have it.

Last edited:

Buddy's 70

Okay, I let the top back so I could get some decent pictures of the interior in the garage. I still had to use the flash and it is doing some weird shiznit w/ the paint. It might look purple in some shots, but it's NOT. Again the Tuffy console is not installed as I took it out to color match it to the door panels. I am trying to run 2 businesses and haven't had time to put it back in. It used to have a carpet kit in it, but it turned green (was gray) so I threw it out. You can see where I had to cut the floor pan to get to the body mounts when I replaced them - It is what it is. Also you might notice a few dark spots on the seat covers, well that is where I pulled a dumb ass by marking the inside of them w/ a sharpie when I installed them. It bled through. Not much I can do about it now. Any other questions - ask. If you are seriously inquiring about the Bronco you can call me during the day from 9 am - 10 pm eastern.
Scott 770- 652-7576
BTW if you are wondering about the glovebox door and vin tag I do have it.
Beautiful Bronc!!!!Sorry to hear about your situation. I wish I could afford it.What vehicle did the back seat come out of?Year?Good Luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.