• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1977 Ford Bronco / Uncut / "Sport Decor Package"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncoblood

Contributor

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
1977 Ford Bronco with the unique and rare "Sport Decor Package" in factory Medium Emerald Green.

A nice, tight, quiet driver Bronco with the 302, automatic, power steering, power disc brakes.

90% Original Paint - factory color 'Medium Emerald Green'

Uncut

4 wheel drive

locking hubs

302 2V V8

82,551 miles on odometer

Ford 9" rear end 3.50 LS

Dana 44 front end

Power Disc Brakes

Factory sway bar

Power steering

New driveshaft

Nice Good Year Wrangler 235/75/15

Nice interior

Clean inside and out

I have lots of pictures to send, you can email me at bobbyfranks@aol.com

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
That is nice. But are you sure about the "emerald green" color? That would be the strangest Emerald green I've ever seen. Lime, maybe. But emerald... not even close.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Oh trust me, I'm not saying the OP is wrong... just saying that green isn't close to any "emerald green" I've ever seen. Of course, Ford's colors have always been a bit.... "off" to say the least.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I like the emerald Green '77 Color. Nice truck

Andy
Blue71

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Someone here needs to buy this Bronco if its as solid as it looks in the pics, its worth the price.

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
Someone here needs to buy this Bronco if its as solid as it looks in the pics, its worth the price.

Agree;D! Why is it that these hard to come by vehicles/deals come along at the wrong time in our lives:-[? 16 more months of grad. school= no 2nd EB for me anytime soon. When I do get out & start back to making some decent cheese...there probably won't be any deals to be found%)..Oh well,such is the story of my life.Pierr.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I would love to buy this Bronco, it would go well with my Grabber orange Mustang... But I am sure my Wife would have other ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.