• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1977 Ford F150 4x4 Custom reduced to $1,200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I have a 77 F150 4x4 single cab truck for sale. Would be a good work truck and even better around the hunt club. I was hoping to keep it for parts but just dont have time to part it out. It has a 400 block w/ headman headers, C6, wide axles (HP D44, 9" rear), front disc, PS, PB, 33s on 10s, 3" SL and Phantom Auto Meter guages. One rear sliding window missing and duct-taped up. ;)

Took it out of storage and would not turn over. Threw in a new battery (not included) and it started up once it got fuel. Probably can use a tune-up and oil change. Does not smoke or make unusual noises. Again, I originally bought it for parts and not for its performance. I'm asking for $1800 cash or best offer. Need to move so give me a good, reasonable offer. Open to trades for new PS box, EB floor boards, rockers, etc.

I took a video of it and hope to post it up soon along with pics. Just gotta figure out the whole iTunes and iPh 5 thing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crawdad

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

OP
OP
Crawdad

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Cant figure out how to add video from iPh to this page so if you want video clip just give me your email address. Here are two more pics

attachment.php

attachment.php

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
If that bed is as clean as it may look. I,m sure the bed has some value to it since it has the built in tool box in the side.

OP
OP
Crawdad

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
There's one 7" hole behind passenger side of truck bed. Need to add that picture later today. If there is a Classic F150 website please pass this on to them. Haven't registered this in my name het so will do it this week. Haven't tried the side compartments to see if they work yet. The hood doesn't open correctly, needs to be persuaded with a big screwdriver.

OP
OP
Crawdad

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Dropping price down to $1600 obo

I removed the Clemson Tiger Paw off the back windshield. Hopefully it will appeal better to those GA Dawgs and Dirt Peckers in my surrounding areas. Title in my name, the odometer reading is incorrect/ cant be determined as noted on title.
$1600 or best offer.

OP
OP
Crawdad

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Here is my monthly price drop, asking $1400 obo. Trying not to part this truck out. But there are lots of good parts that can be swapped out to an EB. By the time you get done removing all the good parts you are still stuck with $200-$250 scrap metal for the body, bed and frame.

OP
OP
Crawdad

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I robbed the fuel gauge from it so I felt compelled to reduce the price! Other gauges may be coming off!

OP
OP
Crawdad

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
New asking price $1200

New low asking price $1200! Drove it around this past weekend after shooting some gas in the Edelbrock carb. Takes a long time to pull gas from tank due to sitting for long periods of time. This truck is a great beater-upper and needs someones TLC. Clear SC title in my name.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crawdad

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Summer bump to the top. Truck does not have wheels, you will need to furnish that when picking up. Pics were removed but can be found at http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227820 In the 4th post.

Open to trades, partial trades with cash will do too. Things I want, hummm let's see. How about a 351w with AOD post 1985. Looking for 4.5" 8 to 11 pack rear leaf springs, 76-77 PS box, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.