• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1990 Bronco brake light problem

pcon

i have a 1990full size bronco. the turn signals are working but i only have the right hand brake light. any help would be wonderful. pcon.

OP
OP
P

pcon

i have a 1990 full size bronco ,the turn signals are working, the emergency flashers are working the right hand brake light is working but i cannot get the left brake light to work.bulbs are all new .help please pcon

jerry

Contributor
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
i have a 1990 full size bronco ,the turn signals are working, the emergency flashers are working the right hand brake light is working but i cannot get the left brake light to work.bulbs are all new .help please pcon

Hey Pcon,

Like Jon said, one of the other sites may be of more help.

Having said that... I'd check two things:

Sometimes it's possible to install a bulb backwards, so maybe try rotating it around? (Especially true with some LED bulbs.)

Did you check for power with your voltmeter at the socket? Also make sure socket and its terminals are clean - for example, dielectric grease on contacts will cause problems.

HTH,

Jerry