• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2013 OCBR pre run pic thread.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Mine died over the winter think Ive had it 6 years, Does it turn off when you take the key out now?

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes, everything works like it should. I can't explain it. It's charging, starting, engine winds up full RPM, turning off.

It was doing some crazy stuff late in the day Saturday.

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking forward to meeting ya'll in September and tearing my junk up ;D

NYLES

Bronco Guru
only tear it up if ya try.....looks like you might as well fall in there with Gordie in them get it over with

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
only tear it up if ya try.....looks like you might as well fall in there with Gordie in them get it over with

HA! I won't try to tear anything up but I won't tow 12+ hours and not throw everything at it I think I can do.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
HA! I won't try to tear anything up but I won't tow 12+ hours and not throw everything at it I think I can do.

You funny! Once you commit to these trails only one way out! gas rope er cable choice is yours but the all one way! come on tuesday or wed morning then match your rig up with equally equipped others that have been there and youll be fine....or do the step into it route hit some 4's then easy 5's (I know 5 and easy dont go together) there are a few......youll see the rigs break up in groups that know what they can and cant or dont wanna do park by one that looks like yours n go from there!

You look like a 5 truck to me only thing I see that might keep you off the 5's is how well you like your body?

NYLES

Bronco Guru
This funny flatland drag boy from FL gonna tell SC how to wheel on rocks!!

tryin to get to ya build thread computer bein slow

NYLES

Bronco Guru
You get behind spareparts superdave gone ballistic Gordie you be 10-4 on the 5's

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
A good friend gave me a lighter at this years OCBR pre run, anyone wanna guess who that was ;)

Attachments

• new lighter.JPG
    new lighter.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 47

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
We sure did have fun and wish you could have been there, looking forward to when you can be again :cool:

Derekryan84

Loc.
Henderson, Tx
Any Tx boys going? I might try to make this one, it's on my days off. Anyone driving their rig there or is everyone trailering?