• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2014 Oregon Unevent Raffle Photos!

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
That's great that you get such support from our suppliers. Big thanks to all of them for providing such big smiles.

Letsgocrawling

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson Az.
The unevent get together got my vote with respect to having it together---reguardless of the name, i'm a newbie to the eb craze and it proved to be as good for a unevent as the Az. bronco stampede was here in Az. I thought the stampede rocked, and as well the unevent proved to be right on with the planning, the folks and the eb clubs did something right. I got wind of a merger between the UE and a NW eb club and hope it all works out!

OP
OP
BroncKrawler

BroncKrawler

Loc.
Harrisburg, Oregon
The unevent get together got my vote with respect to having it together---reguardless of the name, i'm a newbie to the eb craze and it proved to be as good for a unevent as the Az. bronco stampede was here in Az. I thought the stampede rocked, and as well the unevent proved to be right on with the planning, the folks and the eb clubs did something right. I got wind of a merger between the UE and a NW eb club and hope it all works out!

Mark!!!! It was great to meet you and your wife! I'm bummed we didn't get to play on the dunes together but my wife and I will definitely try and come down your way for an EB event and hope that you can continue to come back to our event here in Oregon! I noticed all of the photos I snapped of your Bronco always have a group of people swarming around it checking out all the beautiful fab work you did! Also, thanks again for gift ;D