• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2016 Bronco

68stang73

I have seen videos in the past and read some hoax also. But I had a guy come to me and tell me Ford was bringing back the Bronco. Is there any truth to this or is it just more hoax floating around?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just teasing us still.. Believe it when they hit the floor in production..

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
UAW has been told they will be building a new Ranger and Bronco at the Focus plant in Detroit. Focus production will go to Mexico.
I have heard something about '19 or '20....we shall see.....

Last edited:
OP
OP

68stang73

Well we will see i guess. Ill stop by my local Ford dealer and talk to someone who knows everything. haha!

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
We need to talk Jon into only allowing threads about any new Bronco production on April 1st.

How many threads a year about the "new Bronco"?

For at least twelve years running and it's still a joke on the people that believe it will ever happen,........and if it ever does that it will be worthy of being called a Bronco.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
I propose that Jon should make ONE thread where anybody can post anything they want regarding the new Bronco, along with a rule that such content can NOT be posted anywhere else. Anything anyone believes is "new" info, they can post in that thread rather than creating a new one. Maybe someone can maintain an FAQ post near the beginning of the thread where most of the already-posted myths, facts and speculations are collated. Make it a sticky so everyone sees it, with the rules against posting new-bronco-content anywhere else spelled out in the first post. Then leave that policy in place until there is actually real, verified news about the new Bronco, at which time he can create a new sub-forum for it since it will merit its own section and almost none of the tech will be applicable to Classic Broncos.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
UAW has been told they will be building a new Ranger and Bronco at the Focus plant in Detroit. Focus production will go to Mexico.
I have heard something about '19 or '20....we shall see.....

I am told that this /\/\/\ may be real.

I am the central Florida fleet manager for the largest Engineering inspection firm in the US.
We buy hundreds of Ford Trucks a year. Corporate always made me take a few Rangers.....we didn't want them....but they made us take them. They just do not hold up like an F-150 in the environment that we use them in. We get Escapes too but they get babied.
I have been pleased with there not being any new Rangers since 2012, but I still have about 6 or 7 in Orlando.....one is going to auction soon.
Anyway....my "corporate minions" tell me that the Rangers are coming back and the Escapes are going away.
I asked this particular "bean counter" if the Bronco is coming back and....
he said, "And a Bronco is....what?"
I told him he was a dipshit and should ask to be transfered to the staphylococus testing portion of the "Environmental" dept...

Anyway....from the mouth of babes as they say....

Last edited: