• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2018 Bronco Super Celebration Highlight video

jonmelton

Finally finished the highlight video from the event. It was such a great event. Thank you to everyone who came up and introduced yourself to meet. I enjoyed meeting everyone and making so many new friends.

https://youtu.be/eXcrggJinAk

[youtube]eXcrggJinAk[/youtube]

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very nice, Jon! Hope to make it there in person someday! Howard in beautiful west Michigan

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Maybe I'll watch later but the intro music was to much this early in the morning.

PaveBronco

Great video as usual, nice to see all the fun, for those of us who couldn't go, and are stuck in dead end jobs, working in office space cube city, with no windows, cant tell if its day or night, not that the boss cares anyway, spend half the day trying to get the printer to print right because overnight apparently all my settings dumped....

Too much.....?