• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2023 Model Bad News from Ford....

MonsterBIlly

I was fortunate enough to get a B raptor allocation and placed my order in April 12th 2023. Other than the initial order received congratulations email and 1 other sorry for the delay email I have not heard anything.
I purchased this and my 21 FE from what I think to be the best dealer in town. I was not given any dates at all, they just told me things are speeding up and it should be about 4 to 5 months total.
As long as I get it before the end of the year Soni can capture the depreciation I'm happy.

My 2021 FE was order opening day and I received it in October 21.

77Bronco636

So my Wildtrak showed up to the dealer late Friday night (hard top, push bar, heavy duty bumper, 3.0 suspension, etc…) a lot of the items that have been harder to get from what I have read in the past. Order date was 02/27/23 and delivery was 06/30/23 so I cannot complain about that at all and feel very lucky as I know people that have lower end less optioned Bronco’s on order and have had no updates to this point. I have had no updates on the Raptor and my dealer told me it will probably get pushed to 2024 more then likely.