• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

3D printed Bronco grill (keychain)

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
How about putting the key chain hole coming off the “O”? This way the keys and chain would be easier to put into your front pockets. Jut a thought.

Where can we buy them?

Love this idea, I will print 1 up and post it. I'm assuming you are talking about the gray/white Bronco script. Looking at it, I can see that it's possible to reduce the size to something more like 3".

... I too think they are cool... Every time I pass one of the Key chain racks I give it a once over for one.
... ORELIES Used to have one in their rack but I've not found on in years .

That's a good idea. I mean you never know, right?

..... I'd like one the the square shape of out Broncos .. or just the Name Bronco small enough to fit in my packet .

I can definitely do that. Will post a smaller prototype, thanks.
& The grill is find also It it doesn't have sharp edges to run under your finger nails.
ouch . been there done that before .
........Have you got any though on prices yet.

Heeeey PaPitt wassup? No idea on prices, but I'd imagine something under $10. ;D I've got more prototypes to print and will be giving those away, then you guys can help me decide ;)

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nah not at all. I'll do one myself but I'm to lazy to draw it up.

Ah now you're singing my song! I tried to PM the file, but don't see a way to attach it. PM me your email address and I'll send you the STL.

LOL I have those moments too

Oh me too! In fact that's my entire MO in life. I'm always amazed that I actually get $hit done.

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Reduced the size and added a cross-section of the hood onto the grill keychain. I wanted to see how much detail would be remain visible, with the overall size just under 3 inches. The hood detail just gets lost and the entire keychain looks like crap. I'm gonna try another print with better resolution; which means flipping it on its side. Anyone wants this prototype can have it, just PM me.

Attachments

• IMG_3365.jpg
    IMG_3365.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 11.52.19 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 11.52.19 AM.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 35