• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

4r70w TPS wiring with Holley Sniper

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have the Casper Electronics TPS breakout, but need a little help from some of you that have installed it. The breakout has three wires but no instructions of how/where these wires get connected. Can someone walk me through it? Photos would be nice too.

Thanks

:cool:

OP
OP
LSUpete

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There is one green TPS wire in the US Sift harness. There are three wires (black, blue, grey) in the TPS breakout harness. Which wire does the green wire get connected to in the breakout harness? What happens to the remaining wires in the breakout harness?

OP
OP
LSUpete

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes, the trans harness comes with instructions but NOT for mating to the Sniper unit wiring. The have great customer service but not on the weekend.....and I want to get this last wire finalized today.

EPB72

Contributor
Loc.
Pleasant Hill, CA
The blue wire is your signal at closed throttle it should be about .8 volts at wide open throttle over 4.5 volts closer to 5volts providing holley uses a 5volt reference like GM does ,,the other 2 wires not needed ...looks like you could of just spliced in and not used the adaptor harness but either way..