• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

4th of July Show

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Picked up Best Ford and Peoples choice again at the Kenton, TN car show.
Love showing off the Bronco!

Attachments

• IMG_5310.jpg
    IMG_5310.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 96

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Dude, congratulations. You are lucky. We have two, maybe three shows, mostly in the spring. In the summer they seems to all be in giant parking lots with plenty of asphalt and heat stroke levels of heat. And nothing in the fall to speak of. So if events force you to miss the spring ones, like I did, then you are out of luck mostly.

OP
OP
West Tn Dawg

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Yea, we have lots of shows in this area. There is one within 2 hours of me every weekend. I usually only travel out about an hour unless it's a special deal that I want to go to.
There are 3 shows coming up this Saturday within an hour drive. I will probably go to Ripley, TN. I like going to shows I haven't been to.
The trophies are nice, but I get the real enjoyment out of showing off the Bronco and talking to all the people that come up and tell me stories about the Old Bronco they use to have. I hardly get a break when at a show. There is almost someone talking about my Bronco or their old Bronco, from the time I get there until I leave.