• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

50th Anniversay-BADGES ARE IN.....

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Scott I do have one question the gold section on the bronco is it paint or a plating one of mine has two scuff marks almost like the mounting holes from the other rubbed up against it. I'm not complaining just wondering if I can buff them out if its platted how thick is the plating.
Thanks
John

OP
OP
BoureeOne

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Scott I do have one question the gold section on the bronco is it paint or a plating one of mine has two scuff marks almost like the mounting holes from the other rubbed up against it. I'm not complaining just wondering if I can buff them out if its platted how thick is the plating.
Thanks
John

I wish I had a good answer for that. I did these through a company here in the states, but I am almost positive that they outsourced it to a company in China...

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
I wish I had a good answer for that. I did these through a company here in the states, but I am almost positive that they outsourced it to a company in China...

No worries was just curious they still look great and thanks again for all the work you did putting this together I know how much work it is.

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thank you Scott, I received my badges yesterday. I will mount them very soon and post pics once I do.

Roger

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I, too wanted to say thanks, Scott! These are really nice!... Something happened that is rare; Yes, they are much nicer than I had expected! Thanks!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Hey Scott
got all mine today in the mail ... fantastic packing and awesome badge !!!

huge thanks
Franko

Attachments

• DSCN0821.jpg
    DSCN0821.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 43

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mine also came in the mail today and thanks for the great badges, decals and all of the leg work you did!!!!

Attac

Contributor
Got Mine also.
Great job Scott!!
Thanks for doing this
Chuck

RODRIG3911

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson
Those look beautiful! I'd really like in if you'd do another round of them or if you had some more dead beat buyers. Please pm me if I can buy a pair

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
My son suggest mounting in the front grill, like the old European cars.
That was exactly my thought when I got mine.

Here are pics, but just placed there, not actually mounted yet. Also, the color is off because of my garage lighting. They aren't quite that yellow.

Excellent job BoureeOne! Thanks for putting this together.

Attachments

• 2015-09-29 06.58.46.jpg
    2015-09-29 06.58.46.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 2015-09-29 06.59.01.jpg
    2015-09-29 06.59.01.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 83

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Got mine, nicer than the pictures. Great job, thanks for making this happen!

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Thanks Scott! They look great! I'm thinking of possibly using one of the front plate holes for mounting. We'll see.

Thanks Again!

Firedog67

Thank you for all the efforts.

Mounted mine to my custom console.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 58

ArmyCOL

Scott, thanks for you have done on this project. I received mine the other day, they look great.