• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

67 Ford Bronco Good Condition Price reduced,(Minor Body Damage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

edinning

Loc.
Woodbine Maryland
I'm not sure how to add photos sorry. Please e-mail me.

THIS IS A CUSTOM BUILT FRAME OFF RESTORATION. ONE OF A KIND 67 BRONCO BUILT FOR EVERY USE. CURRENTLY TAGGED & STREET LEGAL!!!

There was a complete frame off restoration completed about 8 years ago. The Bronco was used in car shows for the first 4 years and never off road until 3 years ago. The restoration was designed for show but with the intention to use for trail & Street .

New ,rebuilt or upgraded since 2005 are = Trans complete rebuild w/new clutch,T-case re-seal,Pwr brakes added,Yukon Frt axles inner and outer,Warn hubs, Pwr steering pump,Alternator,Halley T/A 470 Carb, Crank and piston bearings,oil pump and pick up, 5 Wheels and tires, Frt and rear springs and hardware,rear spring rockers, new plugs and wires,CB added, rear drive shaft and yoke,Frt locker switch, Stone Crusher Steering,and completely rebuilt Frt suspension and steering.

37" Procomp X-Terrain less than 3k miles of use

16" Procomp wheels

4whl disc Pwr brakes-BC Bronco

Flaming river steering column and EZ fit shaft

5.5" lift-BC Bronco springs and rockers

Rock Crusher steering links

Custom long spline drive shafts -Driveshaft super store

23gal EFI fuel tank

6pt role cage

Strong 302 new lower bearings

Holley Truck Avenger 470 Carb

Np 435 complete rebuilt

Center force clutch

Dana 20 T-Case.

Warn HS 9500i Winch

D44 Frt w/Yukon axles 4.56 gears,ARB locker,Warn hubs

9" rear by Currie, 4.56 Detroit locker

Custom dash & interior

Custom rock slides

Custom cowl hood

Interior and underside Line X

Originally from Arizona and is free of major rust. There are some small spots of surface rust only. I have doors but no full top. There are full soft top kits sold that would work well if needed.

I can take and e-mail any photo requested to help with Bronco details. Also Please feel free to call me 410-913-3696.

I will know think about the offers I recieved over 12K.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.