• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

7100 Bilstein's

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Does anyone know if any of the vendors stock Bilstein with the 360/80 valving? I've had some on order for over a month and Poly Performance has no idea when they'll ship. I'd like to go to OCBR but really think I should have shocks, lol. Any other brands worth trying?

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
I got mine from eshocks.com. I know it sounds cliché but it's really a store front for "Don's Sport Vehicle Sales". They had all the sizes I needed in stock, they were the cheapest I could find, and shipping was ultra fast. And they are clearly authentic Bilsteins from the boxes all the way down to the stamping on the housings.

Be sure to find the part number for the size you need then cross reference it in on the Bilstein US website. I struggled to find the rear shocks I needed anywhere in stock only to learn that the part number I was looking for had been superseded by a more common number available nearly everywhere.. Same shock, different part number..

dieselbronco

Loc.
Tolland CT
I ordered mine in may!!!!!!! Still nothing. I have called every two weeks since then. They have called manny times to bilstein and they keep saying that a certain part is still on back order. ?:?

OP
OP
S

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Update. We called and ordered shocks from Eshocks today. Had them in stock, shipping today! Thanks XCNTRK for the eshock tip. They also suggested I use 275/55 valving on the rear.

brewchief

I got mine from eshocks.com. I know it sounds cliché but it's really a store front for "Don's Sport Vehicle Sales". They had all the sizes I needed in stock, they were the cheapest I could find, and shipping was ultra fast. And they are clearly authentic Bilsteins from the boxes all the way down to the stamping on the housings.

I've dealt with eshocks in the past, their store is about 10 miles from me and they seem like pretty decent people in person, I asked about a couple differant shocks for my bronco and they were able to check stock instantly, all in stock at their warehouse(not drop shipped) and I could have any of them the next day.

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
No problem, glad it worked out. I too got the tip from this forum and am just paying it forward ;)

dieselbronco

Loc.
Tolland CT
Update! Looks like scanman got the last ones that eshock had in stock. They also called bilstein and was told that they are still waitting for the tubes or something to make the shocks with. Eshock also looked high and low for a commparable shock but had little luck. I guess i will go back to the waitting list%)