• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD '74 project sale pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldiron

Bronco Guru
I bought this one exactly two years ago, work was slow so I got almost everything finished in the first year...work got busy, the hectic, now non-stop with no hint of slowing down any time soon. I haven't had time to touch this in a year.
This is a 1974 explorer, 302 A/T P/S D/B original color is dark blue metallic.
Everything is new i.e. all bearings,seals,bushings,etc,etc,etc .
All mechanical parts are new or rebuilt front to back.
New floor pans, new inner and outer rockers, new fenders, new hood.
NO RUST.
I took this down to a bare tub and built back from there, it's basically a new 1974 Bronco.

Current condition: runs great and drives(onto a trailer,NOT down the road).
bare metal (treated with ospho)
Needs to be painted and reassembled...that's it. I have the paint that can go with it (shining red).
I have tons of pictures I can send if your interested.

It's really best to just call me and I can give much better descriptions.
No calls after 10 p.m. If I cant answer leave a message and I'll call you back.

Greg 423 304-1245

Last edited:
OP
OP
oldiron

oldiron

Bronco Guru
34pam9w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.