• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 77 d44 front axle

Status
Not open for further replies.

1971 sport

axle is complete and still in the bronco. It does have a busted right axle shaft. possibly meet for delivery somewhere in Michigan.

Attachments

• DSCF0905.jpg
    DSCF0905.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 135
OP
OP
1971 sport

1971 sport

Still available. heading to Indianapolis area toward the end of January. I could throw it on the trailer.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
That's a good deal! I pd $500 for mine and I thought that was a good deal. Does the sale include the radius arms, antisway bar and tie rods? Good luck selling!

OP
OP
1971 sport

1971 sport

Thanks crawdad. I'm way up in Michigan so its harder to move things. The sway bar is gone. Radius arms are still there but I have someone interested in them. The rest is there

78Scronco

Bronco Guru
Dube, I have a 74 front with newer 78 disk setup and Stone crusher steering for $500 in STLouis.......

Oh, did I mention it has 4.11........?

sarens

do you still have the radius arms? I'm in Michigan and as my son's and I started to clean up for restoration found one was broken right at the cotter pin hole, let me know, thanks

OP
OP
1971 sport

1971 sport

Yes I still have the radius arms. I have.another guy asking about them as well. I have to send him photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.