• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A decade of abuse

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
And here from onr my favorite threads

4uhuteza.jpg

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206841&highlight=fordfilly

I was looking for the "LIKE" button for this one!!! ;D

OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great progress yesterday. Finally tracked down a pesky random shut-down problem to the ignition module in the Unilite. Broke out the ancient Win98 laptop with the Commander EFI tuning software as part of debug process...and made a whole bunch of long overdue changes to the tune after I fixed the ignition issue. Talk about procrastinating!!...the last tune load file was dated from June 2006. LMAO...that was the tune update I did right after the chassis dyno runs at Carlisle during the 40th Bronco events. Jeez. Time flies.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Honestly Bill ...with all the irons you got in the fire it's amazing what you do get done!!

Wish I could multitask:p

OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I thought he just forgot what he was working on last, so starts something new. That's what I am going to use from now on, no honey I did not forget I am just multitasking.

yr on to my secret.:p

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Yea my problem is "good help is hard to find " er ah that's what Ialways tells Kat mama ;)

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
At the 40th Carlisle All Fords. Already had a few dents! LOL ;D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 28
OP
OP
bmc69

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just took her for a 10-mile run to the nearest gas station. She's never run this good. The ole 408C is one happy camper at the moment.