• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A small request during this time of year.....

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
As we approach the holiday season I have a request to make....
we as a group are very blessed to not only have a really cool hobby, the BEST 4x4's ever made AND the nicest members anywhere, I ask that you consider to help those less fortunate during this time.
A couple of examples:
There is on line auction/fund raiser here in NH going on right now called Lend a helping can. From their page:
Every year, Lend a Helping Can raises money for 12 New England charitable agencies to feed the Needy and Homeless. The 501(c)(3) non-profit organization raises money through events like a two-day radio auction and radio-a-thon, The Morning Buzz Golf Tournament, Buzz Ball, and Trans-Siberian Orchestra’s annual concerts to support these agencies.
LHC raised a record $382,000 in 2022 and has now raised over $2 million since 1990, our beneficiaries include NH Food Bank, My Friend’s Place, Community Partners Developmental Services of Strafford County, Salvation Army Portsmouth, Crossroads House, Families In Transition & Housing Benefits, Community Action Partnership – Strafford County, Salvation Army Manchester, Rockingham Community Action, David’s House, Vermont Food Bank, and the GOT LUNCH! Program of the following communities: Sanbornton, Campton-Thornton, Ashland-Holderness and Inter-Lakes. Greg & The Morning Buzz Lend A Helping Can | Rock 101 (iheart.com)
I would also ask that you consider a donation to Toys for tots. There are multiple drop off locations around the area but you also can donate on line. Home - Toys for Tots It is a no lose situation if you help out with anything you can. There is so much negativity in this world, and maybe by some small measure, THIS group can make a small dent (not something we usually want!) in changing the lives a few families. Thanks for your time. please stay safe, use your head and be generous when ever you can. Happy Holidays my peeps!!

00-NfmewEdBZpaPKHQAw15duo37JUqllZL3YGr4_whos6ZFBoDIlCKlpwLRf6xccSjJ.jpg

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Thanks Rob....If we all so something small, it turns into something much larger!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I think i know a guy of a Friend with Bad Santa connections .................................

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
You are a good dude....I mean he's a good dude Franko!