• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Advice on Vendors Hydroboost Systems

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Im looking to upgrade to hydroboost for xmas and not interested in sourcing parts to build my own. I want to go with one of the vendors compete systems. I know I'll spend more but would prefer new.

Most systems come with the Hboost, high pressure and return lines and Master Cylinder.

Wild Horses is about $1,150 to my door and Bronco Graveyard is about $950 with their 10% xmas discount.

Still in the process of talking to some of the other vendors.

Any suggestions on either system for performance, appearance, ease of install etc?

Thanks

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Whatever you do don't use vanco. They sold me a "complete kit" that was missing key components. After a year of being lied to and never getting the parts sent to me I ended up paying a local shop to build the missing pieces

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm pretty sure both the WH and JBG kits are being supplied by Hydratech, a very reputable supplier that uses all new components, not used or remanufactured. The quality, fit and finish of the Hydratech components is very good. I can't speak to how they compare with Vanco or any of the other manufacturers out there.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Apogee is correct - both JBG and WH kits are supplied by Hydratech - the best in the business.

Todd Z.

pbwcr

And you can buy directly from Hydratech with all the original engineering support.