• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone interested in a Tuffy Mass Buy? UPDATE 3/21/05

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
We had a big Tuffy mass buy here about a year ago that was a big success. I'm interested in getting another Tuffy product and was wondering if anyone else was interested in a mass buy.

See update - post #60 on page 4

Last edited:

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
I would like to be in a mass buy, but right now money is tight. I know that even with a mass buy, a center console will still be over $200 and that is what I need. If the mass buy price is less than $200, I will figure out some way to buy one... ;)

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm also interested in a center console with the locking stereo compartment.

Brewbro21

I'd be interested especially for the console, and maybe some of their speaker boxes.

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
i just bought my console and glove box, but there may be a few smaller things id like to get if they were offered too. ie..speaker boxes, misc lock parts, cup holder

Last edited:
OP
OP
thegreatjustino

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I've spoken with Ben Saunders who organized the last mass buy through his shop. He said he'd be interested in setting up another one and is working on getting pricing. If anyone else is interested, post here and hopefully we can get this going.