• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone Sell Bronco Camping/Folding Chairs

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I thought that I had seen some at one time, but I have searched and so far cannot find anyone that sells these. Does anyone know if there is a vendor out there? :cool:

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
There were some that came with Broncos a year or two in the mid '90s that say Bronco on them but I haven't seen any other than that.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
greatguy57078

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The wife insists that we have to have "Bronco chairs" for the car show in Deadwood this August. I just hope to have my Bronco back from the Connection by then!

66' bronco

Loc.
Manistique, MI
Just buy some foldable camping chairs and get bronco logo screen printed on them from a local screen printing shop. I think that would be the easiest way.

Dannyboy71

There were some that came with Broncos a year or two in the mid '90s that say Bronco on them but I haven't seen any other than that.

Todd Z.

Yes this^^^^^ I have two that came in a bag with my 95 Bronco. Maybe check with ford??

TDubya

Loc.
Fortuna, CA

Todd Z.

I also have two blue ones that came with our '94 Bronco. Not the most comfortable but they're pretty cool and match our blue Bronco.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I've decided I'm going to sell one of my blue ones pretty soon so watch for an ad in the classifieds.

Todd Z.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Yea, we need some new swag. Haven't seen any new t-shirts or anything.

OBR had two new shirts at the Super Celibration and at the Roundup, I guess we should get them up on the website sometime as well? :-[

I'll see if we can find some nice chairs that could be done.