• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone want to sell their Ugly Bronco X-Mas Sweatshirt?

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Came across a couple funny posts for 2014 with the sweatshirts that were printers to look like ugly sweaters with a Bronco hauling a Christmas tree.

My wife wants one sumpin' fierce! Lol. Willing to buy a second hand one from a forum member if there are any out there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 84

Stockbroker5

What experience have you have or heard?^^^
I bought 2 from tee chip. It showed up in my Facebook feed.

jw0747

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
Before you buy one for $30, be sure it's a sweatshirt and not a long sleeve t-shirt like the one in post #2 above.

BroncoChicken

I ordered a shirt from them. They sent an email stating the product was delayed. Weeks go by, they keep restarting the timer on the sale, did not provide communication when I sent requests for information. Googled after the fact, not many good things to say about them. Disputed the charge because I had zero faith in receiving the product and couldn't get them to respond.