• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Atlas II or NP205 transfer case changeover parts for NP435 4 speed.

burnout

City: San Bernardino
Price: $ 525

This is an Extension housing and transmission mainshaft for 4x4 NP435 4 speed transmission to NP205 transfer case or Atlas II transssfer case. The mainshaft has hardened pilot tip installed fresh from A&A Gear. Comes with new quality bearings for NP435 and gaskets to install the mainshaft into your transmission. If you want the lowest geared granny low 4 speed (NP435) and the strongest production transfer case (NP205) or the Atlas II transfer case, this is what you need to put the two together. The extension housing is 8-5/8" overall. The mainshaft is 19-3/16" overall. The mainshaft output is 31 splines. I ordered these parts to put an Atlas in my project, and sold the project while waiting for an Atlas (No transfer case or transmission is included in this listing). I have never installed these parts. Please verify that they will fit your project. I will be happy to send photos and measurements so you can verify fitment. What I am selling is... Extension Housing, Mainshaft, Bearings for transmission, and Gasket set. No transmission, No transfer case or transmission. I will ship, Buyer pays ALL shipping. Parts weigh 45 lbs. No return shipping. Asking $525. Make me an offer, the worse I will say is "no thanks". I'm in So Cal.