• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ - Powerline Trail, E of Superior 4/13/14

OP
OP
Mr Rags

Mr Rags

Contributor
Mark,
We will be leaving the Waffle House at 8:30. We should hit the campground around 9:15 - 9:30 if I can get everyone out of the Waffle House on time. It's only 35 miles, but we will be in broncos.

I know of at least 3 guys that are trailering their broncos up, so you won't be only one.

Letsgocrawling

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson Az.
Mark,
We will be leaving the Waffle House at 8:30. We should hit the campground around 9:15 - 9:30 if I can get everyone out of the Waffle House on time. It's only 35 miles, but we will be in broncos.

I know of at least 3 guys that are trailering their broncos up, so you won't be only one.

10 4 Mitch, I feel better now :)

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Great run today!! Thanks to Roger and Mitch for leading us.

Todd Z.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
wish I could have made it, off from work to late, and taxes due.

OP
OP
Mr Rags

Mr Rags

Contributor
It was a perfect day for wheeling! The trail was a little harder than I remember it being. Thanks everyone who showed up. I believe we had 12 broncos. Hopefully some of you guys got some pictures, my cameraman, aka Motoman, Didn't make this trip so I don't have any :(

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
It was a perfect day for wheeling! The trail was a little harder than I remember it being. Thanks everyone who showed up. I believe we had 12 broncos. Hopefully some of you guys got some pictures, my cameraman, aka Motoman, Didn't make this trip so I don't have any :(

Glad to hear I was missed! :p I was home screwing up very expensive axles and ujoints.... ARRRG!

Hope Dave is doing better!

Letsgocrawling

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson Az.
Me and the wife had a very good time even with all the b puckering thrills us greenhorns encountered. And it was great seeing everyone whom I met at the stampede and meeting all of the nice eb folks from the Phoenix area too! I hope with all the pics taken someone will post em! I get a charge out of seeing all the ebs together---definently cooler looking than the group of jeeps we ran across;D

OP
OP
Mr Rags

Mr Rags

Contributor
Dave went and got an MRI on his knee. They said he didn't tear anything, just a bad sprain. So that is great news!