• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best Brand for replacement sheetmetal

604birdman

im looking into buying new floor pans, rockers, and inner fender aprons, but theres so many brands and the prices seem to differ alot. Ive seen floors from $50-$150 a pan! So far ive found brands such as dynacorn, DII, Shermans, Factory Ford Stamped.

so whats the best brand with the best fit for the best price?

Broncitis

MEB Founder
If you can get NOS Ford pans, get them.

I've used some from Wild Horses, Tom's and AutoiKrafters. Not sure who actually manufactured them.

I'm installing some WH pans on a Bronco now. They are a bit heavier than stock. Fit is not too bad, but not perfect either. The length on the passenger side is off just a bit between the rear step up and were the bend starts for the firewall angle. The angle was also off a bit and needed bent back a couple degrees to fit the firewall angle better.

We installed a complete front pan with tunnel on our 67, and it was a bit too wide. I had to trim about 1/4" or so out of the tunnel as I recall. My dad ordered those and I can not recall which vendor those were from.