• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best Suspension Lift Kits

sward989

Loc.
folsom
I have a stock uncut 73 Bronco that I want to put a 3 1/2" Suspension Lift on, and I was trying to decide which manufacturer to go with. I'd like the kit to come with leaf springs and progressive rate coils. I'd also like the best bang for the buck.

Thanks for the help

Tso51

Loc.
Kirtland, NM
Just got most of my 3 1/2 kit from wild horses. Seems nice, but they wont have the leafs for another three weeks. Was gonna work on the front but got the wrong 4 deg. c bushings. Will have to get back to ya when its all put on.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
wherever you buy, research where the vendor buys from. I believe when you buy american made springs you get a better long lasting product. You most likely pay a little more but hey we gotta support our own country right.

I'm a big fan of deaver & have both there leafs & coils.

I didn't buy a kit though, I pieced mine together due to my specific wants & desires.

Good luck

Dannyboy71

My brother just finished installing the Duffs 3.5, I really like the beefy radius arms

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I have the bc 3 1/2" springs on mine and like em. Keep in mind the shocks you run will make a big difference in ride and function. My next set is gonna be the bilstiens.