• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bought my wife a Valentines Day present

Lt1Burb

After having a couple in the shop for rust repair my wife expressed her thoughts on wanting one. I bought her one for the 14th and didn't have to break the bank. Very little rust, has a 351 Windsor in it, the jury is out on wether its going to be changed to an automatic. It definitely needs cleaning and should be an easy repair compared to the last one and the one I am doing now. I did get the original hardtop and spare tire carrier with it and they will be going on.
IMG_3359.jpg

IMG_3360.jpg

IMG_3361.jpg

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You're a lucky man and she's a lucky lady, I'd say! Reminds me of the year I bought my wife a fishing pole for Valentines Day. She's my ex-wife now. I suspect you'll have better luck.

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
Thats awesome, my wife wants one too... I'm just not ready to buy one. Looks like a solid start, congrats!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

RM70

Contributor
My wife is the reason I purchased my bronco. Originally was going to get a mustang but once I showed her a picture of the bronco she immediately wanted it instead.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My wife is the reason I purchased my bronco. Originally was going to get a mustang but once I showed her a picture of the bronco she immediately wanted it instead.

Can't beat a partner with great tastes... lucky man too

madcrzydrmr

What’s with EB owners and Folgers coffee tins? When I bought mine 15 odd years ago, mine came with one on the passenger floor too... and I still have it! Nice find.

77Bronco636

What’s with EB owners and Folgers coffee tins? When I bought mine 15 odd years ago, mine came with one on the passenger floor too... and I still have it! Nice find.

Either a parts holder or my guess is a spittoon.....;D

Nice find!!!!

knack

Contributor
Great looking truck!

I don't think I've seen a winch like that. What is it?

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Awesome! I'd love to get my GF into a bronco one of these days... That winch looks like it is meant for something huge...

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Awesome. My wife loves hers. I have the transmission out right now for a rebuild, but will have it going soon.