• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What my wife just bought me on CL

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
I think I have the ARE on my truck but I have to renew my contributor status to post a pic. You can check out my build thread if you wanna get an idea! Nice rims though and they will look good for sure! :cool:

highvoltage

Look at bigskybroncos.com. I think he has a few of his restoration broncos with those same wheels.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hay nice score there and at a good price too.Also a nice looking Bronco they have, are they on here?

OP
OP
Chief Master Sergeant

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Not sure if he's on here or not. His wife bought it for him as an anniversary gift. Skiddy, you want to borrow her for your anniversary? Ha, ha...

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Wow skiddy! That's a pretty bold request. I mean, I used that line in college a couple times but ur a married man! Lol.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Wow skiddy! That's a pretty bold request. I mean, I used that line in college a couple times but ur a married man! Lol.

LOL i need bronco parts so what can i say;D ok Chief no thanks on the anniversary;D

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
That is preety sweet and thoughtful Christmas present. I am impressed that she knew what to look for. My wife bought the correct coil over shocks for my rock crawler last year for christmas... I wonder how she will outdo herself this year!!!

TD