• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Body Stand

OP
OP
akb3

akb3

Loc.
Del Rio, Tx
kurtboyd, I'm fascinated by what I see of your shop! More info on it if you have a minute. Actually, the guys on garagejournal.com would trip over that one!
Sorry for the hyjack-

Thanks,
BooRae

I've got to agree BooRae. That is one old school, rustic looking shop with a nice country setting. Wish I had that setup. The south Texas desert doesn't quite look like that.

kurtboyd

Contributor
Loc.
Cave Creek, AZ
Haha! Thanks for the compliments on my shop. It isn't as old school as you might think. While it is "rustic" and was built primarily with what the locals call "native rounds" (ponderosa pine trees), it does have radiant floors. It was built about 6 years ago and is sided with rough cut fir. Our house is sided with the same material. There are about 6 guys in the Methow Valley that have mobile saw mills and will mill wood on site. My wife and I bought the 20 acre property about a year ago and the shop came with it. It needs more insulation, as winter temps here can get down to about -30. I plan on doing more work to the shop this summer if I can break away from the bronco project long enough to do them. I added a carport on yesterday.

Attachments

• Shop.jpg
    Shop.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 211
  • frontyard_500.jpg
    frontyard_500.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 173

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
it appears kennyb has not posted those pics yet, where ya at kenny

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
KurtBoyd . I'll add also cool looking shop. I've been think of adding that kind of rough cut Material to the face of my shop. We have a trailer flooring shop here that cut big logs. And my Running Buddy has a plainer 36 inches wide & rack to run 20 ft + boards through If they needed smoothing up some what.

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Here's my rotisserie. The brackets insert into the ends of the frame and bolt up using the bumper holes in the frame.

[youtube]hnB5tUq7IiU&list=UUxHkf_P0qPA6S7HAnAqTuXw[/youtube]