• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Connection HELP!

Welker

Does anyone have the information of the EFI system used by Bronco Connection on their 331 cu. in. Stroker engine to help me start my Bronco (Finally finished)which has local mechanics in TX scratching their heads.

m_m70

Contributor
Loc.
Pacifica, CA
Hi Welker

welcome to the madness!
Not sure what efi BC used but if you post some pics it might help....

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Yes - some pics of the system would be helpful.

Todd Z.

EPB72

Contributor
Loc.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Had a customer about 3 years ago come in ..with a just finished bronco connection build all I'll say the truck was shipped back to them then returned ,then went to a couple shops before we got it ..with still drivability issues,,and other issues as well...after doing adjustments with the hand held got it better but still not right ..then when to a local tunner he got it better not perfect,,,,it had ported EZ EFI by fast ..

some pics of yours would be helpfull....Welcome...

TOOLMAN

When I was out there once I stopped in and talked to the guy. He said he preferred speed density instead of mass air for their EFI setups. I don't know if that helps at all. Not sure what brand he was using, but I think I remember a couple mustang plenums on motors. I could be wrong on the latter statement...it's been a while.