• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Corral - Miami Ford Championship Weekend

Mmflpa

Loc.
Philadelphia, PA
I know not everyone is on Facebook, so I figured I would post this here. Ford is trying to get as many Broncos as possible to Ford Championship Weekend in Miami, specifically on the 17th. They will also have a parade lap of Broncos on the track. Should be a really cool event. I just spoke with someone at Ford, they are still looking for more Broncos.

Here is a link to the Facebook Event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1933852963384589/?ti=icl

Here is a link for registration:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...OF85Hb0MUNZzFbxZcN8JHQ-fWeCeY7RBXnEXSDx77mwOw

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
SORRY ..NON of your links work for me !!!

and you have to register ?? you just cant show up w. a Bronco and be part of it ???

OP
OP
Mmflpa

Mmflpa

Loc.
Philadelphia, PA
SORRY ..NON of your links work for me !!!

and you have to register ?? you just cant show up w. a Bronco and be part of it ???

I will PM you and try to help you with the links. And no, it’s not the sort of event where you can just show up. Ford is organizing it, it’s in a special area, etc. Registration is free and includes two passes to the event.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
spoke to Robert from Ford !!!

anyone attending nov 17th's bronco gathering / roundup at the homestead race gets !

free food and drinks ,
the chance to drive prior to the nascar race a all Broncos parade lap on the homestead track
and
2 free ticket's to watch the race .

NOT A BAD DEAL ...all you need to do is register and show up w. one ( any year 66-96 ) Bronco !!!
from what I was told lots of Bronco owners from out of state are bringing / driving broncos to this event !!

see you all there .....

ps: turns out this is going to be the last nascar season finally race in Miami and also the last sponsored race by Ford !!! guess I am not the only one that stopped years ago watching nascar !?!!?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Oh you can make it to this one..? LOL

HMMMM how long is this drive?

spoke to Robert from Ford !!!

anyone attending nov 17th's bronco gathering / roundup at the homestead race gets !

free food and drinks ,
the chance to drive prior to the nascar race a all Broncos parade lap on the homestead track
and
2 free ticket's to watch the race .

NOT A BAD DEAL ...all you need to do is register and show up w. one ( any year 66-96 ) Bronco !!!
from what I was told lots of Bronco owners from out of state are bringing / driving broncos to this event !!

see you all there .....

ps: turns out this is going to be the last nascar season finally race in Miami and also the last sponsored race by Ford !!! guess I am not the only one that stopped years ago watching nascar !?!!?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

?

Sux I had plans the weekend prior kind of spoils it, I probably would've drove that Loooong azz drive for this one of a kind event..

I'll look forward to the pics.

21 hrs whoahhh

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Sux I had plans the weekend prior kind of spoils it, I probably would've drove that Loooong azz drive for this one of a kind event..

I'll look forward to the pics.

21 hrs whoahhh

now you see how I feel driving to OCBR !! lol

but if you haul axx ..you can make the drive in 15 hours .. :p ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
now you see how I feel driving to OCBR !! lol

but if you haul axx ..you can make the drive in 15 hours .. :p ;D

Good point.. any other darn year, I would :(

7 hrs LESS to AR though chief

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Registered for this, FedEx just dropped of the packet. Hoping for better weather next weekend%)

Attachments

• 5BC44743-0E7E-4D5E-AA5A-C7626ACFE170.jpg
    5BC44743-0E7E-4D5E-AA5A-C7626ACFE170.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 62

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I registered last week but haven't received my packet yet. Looking forward to the parade lap!

I just need to put my motor back in!!!

Attachments

• aeHzOMYWTNC7snZO0tMfZw.jpg
    aeHzOMYWTNC7snZO0tMfZw.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 66

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I registered last week but haven't received my packet yet. Looking forward to the parade lap!

I just need to put my motor back in!!!

Well quit posting and get wrenching now! Time’s a wasting’;D. I know, always wanted to take a lap on a NASCAR track - never thought it would be while driving a Bronco.....bonus!

Thanks Melissa for posting this up, would have never seen it if you didn’t put it on CB.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Well quit posting and get wrenching now! Time’s a wasting’;D. I know, always wanted to take a lap on a NASCAR track - never thought it would be while driving a Bronco.....bonus!

Thanks Melissa for posting this up, would have never seen it if you didn’t put it on CB.

Mostly back in - just need to put put the radiator back in and button a few other things up.

Attachments

• IMG_2367.jpg
    IMG_2367.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 47

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mostly back in - just need to put put the radiator back in and button a few other things up.

Nice work! Keep that up and you’ll get recruited for one of the pit crews:cool:. What day are you planning on heading out?

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
ok .... who is actually attending ??

got yesterday my ford package ........

Attachments

• 20191111_144014.jpg
    20191111_144014.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 41
  • 20191111_144038.jpg
    20191111_144038.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 39

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like it will be an early morning departure to participate in the lap on the track.....

Attachments

• 644B4A23-E41F-4ADC-B64A-A286E41BF07D.jpg
    644B4A23-E41F-4ADC-B64A-A286E41BF07D.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 65

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Looks like it will be an early morning departure to participate in the lap on the track.....

tell me about it ... just got the email w. the schedule !!!

guess get up at 3am and leave the house at 4am to make it to homestead at 7am !!!

and or leave sat. and stay on the way south east coast ...hmmm

wth am I going to do from 7am until 3pm ..... life is to short to just turn left and or watch others do so ...lol

Remos69

Contributor
Loc.
SW Florida
Franko, I'm in Venice.

Bronco will be in primer/scuff paint/paint as I ran out of time...but can't miss the opportunity!